We are nearing the end of this week’s Source Journey training and our graduation is this Saturday at 2:00 pm! If you are interested in learning more about the course, attending the graduation is a great way to see for yourself the miracles that occur in the participants, see how they find their inner wisdom and see if it is for you! We host Source Journey regularly about 4 times per year and spots fill up fast.
Check out Nathan’s testimony of what it is like for a family member to attend Source Journey and how it made him want to attend since he was a young boy.
Take it from one of our graduate’s family member!
Come see and experience it for yourself and witness the miracles that will occur at the October 7th Graduation. (see details below)
You’re invited… Graduation October 7th at our retreat home!
2:00 SHARP at Inshallah Retreat (BE ON TIME!)
52915 Middle Ridge Drive, Idyllwild, CA. 92549
Directions to the retreat: By auto from San Diego
- Take the 15 North and exit 79 South (at the southern edge of Temecula). Go south on Highway 79 toward Indio, through the Temecula suburbs, and into the country. Continue approximately 18 miles east to highway 371, make a left at the stop sign which is 371. Continue on 371 through Anza and on to its end at Highway 74, (approximately 21 miles). Go left on 74 to Mountain Center (approximately 12 miles). At Mountain Center veer right on Highway 243 to Idyllwild. Just entering Idyllwild, turn left on Toll Gate Rd. (You will see a sign indicating this is the road to Idyllwild Arts Campus).
- Proceed for 1 mile. At the stop sign, turn left on Idyllmont and proceed up the hill.
- When road forks, take the left (uphill) fork, which is Middle Ridge.
- After the road becomes dirt, take the NEXT private road on your right. A tile sign on the tree indicates # 52915.
- Drive up and wait, allowing space for gate to open. When gates are opened, turn your car around & park so that it is facing down the driveway. You have arrived!
- Walk up the stairs and take the right-hand stairs up to the ground-floor door.